Our Payments, References and Refund Policy
We request for an advance payment of 500 (USD/Euros/Pounds) per person or INR 35,000 per person (if paying via TransfeWise) upon confirmation of the travel plan, enabling us to start your bookings.
The balance amount would be paid to us upon completion of your bookings and after we have sent you all your Hotel Vouchers / Flight and Train E-tickets.
If your trip starts in more than forty five days, you can choose to pay us the balance in two parts
- 50% balance upon receipt of all your Hotel, Train and Flight vouchers
- Balance 50% – forty five days prior to your trip start date.
Plan your trip
what payment methods do we accept?
Currently, we accept payments through three modes:
- You can pay us via using a Credit/ Debit Card (Visa or Mastercard only) on our website. (a 4.5% transaction fee would be added to your billed amount)
- We also accept bank transfers. The transfers fees must be covered with your payment.
- You can pay us using TransferWise. Here you also need to pay for the transfer fees.
Here are the details you will need for a bank transfer or Transferwise
Account Name: India Someday Travel LLP
Account Number: 00052560002509
Swift Code : HDFCINBB
Name of the bank : HDFC Bank
Bank branch : Mahalakshmi, Mumbai
Address of the bank branch: 4 A, Tirupati Apartments, Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai 400026
IFSC Code of the bank branch: HDFC0000005
India Someday Travels address: India Someday (C/O Abbas & Co), 235, Adbul Rehman Street, Mumbai – 400003, India,
91-022-23093228 (Phone number)
*PLEASE use email@example.com as the e-mail address to send us money via transferwise
Do we provide references for our services?
We always offer to connect our guests to a reference i.e. someone that has used our services previously. In most instances this would be someone from your country so you can e-mail or speak to them to get a word of reference on India Someday.
Plan your trip
what is our cancellation and refund policy?
We are very fair with refunds and should you have to cancel your trip we would refund,
- Hotel amounts as per individual hotel cancellation policies. i.e. If a hotel refunds us the full or part payment we would refund that amount to you
- Flight refunds would be as per airline policies. After deducting the airlines cancellation fees we would refund the balance amount
- Railway cancellation would be same i.e. only charge you the railway cancellation fees
- Car hires would be refunded 100%
- We do not refund any of the India Someday consultation fees
Note – for last minute cancellations 21 days or lesser than trip start date we charge an extra INR 6000 cancellation fee.
We do need up to three weeks to process the refund as we have to collect the refunds from respective hotels, airlines, railways and car hires.