- 14 days
- Varanasi, Khajuraho, Orccha, Gwalior, Jaipur, Agra, New Delhi
Anna’s two week trip across Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh Tour Description Anna Phipps of Global Galivanting, got in touch with us for help in planning her trip. Being a seasoned travell.....
- 32 days
- New Delhi, Varanasi, Agra, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Mumbai, Goa, Hampi, Mysore, Wayanad, Alleppey, Munnar, Cochin
BEATRIZ’S ONE MONTH BACKPACKING TRIP ACROSS INDIA
A few months ago we planned a month long backpacking trip for one of our Colombian travelers, Beatriz, She was planning to backpack across the country.....
- 15 days
- Bhuj, Hodka, Zainabad, Ahmedabad, Pushkar, Jodhpur
Bruce’s two week trip across Gujarat
Are you looking for an off-beat trip? Gujarat is a great destination for travelers wanting to have an enriching cultural experience, from the histor.....
CHIARA’S TWO WEEK FLASH...
Almost about a year ago we helped our Italian guests Chiara with a two-week Flashpacking trip to Rajasthan and across north India. If you aren’t entirely sure or haven’t heard about the term Flash.....Read More
- New Delhi, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaipur, Agra, Jaipur
Keith and Tina’s ten day trip across Rajasthan (Golden Triangle with Bikaner and Mandawa)
We helped our friends Keith and Tina of Retire Early and Travel in planning their trip to India. We recommended they explore Rajasthan and Agra for .....
- Udaipur, Kumbhalgarh, Jodhpur
Ellie’s one week trip across Rajasthan
Our friend Ellie, from The Wandering Quinn got in touch with us to help her settle in and plan her time in India. Since she was traveling for 3 Mon.....
- New Delhi, Dharamsala, Amritsar, Rishikesh, New Delhi, Varanasi
Stephanie’s Spiritual trip to India
Stephanie traveled India to experience its spirituality. So she chose to go on spiritual trip that covered some of India’s most religious places . I.....
- Mumbai, Mysore, Wayanad, Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom
DAPHNE’S TWO WEEK TRIP TO KERALA IN MAY
Daphne got in touch with us for help with planning her trip to India. Since she was traveling to India in the summer month of May, she wasn’t sure o.....
To the Taj and Back – One Day Trip to Agra
A trip to India just won’t make sense to your friends, if they won’t get to see pictures of you at the Taj Mahal? It’s only fair that you don’.....
- Gangtok, Ravangla, Pelling, Namchi, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Varanasi
Joanna and Alejandro’s two week trip to the North-east
Joanna and Alejandro had explored North India on their first trip to India. On their second trip, they wanted to try something different and go off t.....
- New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Chandelao, Jodhpur, Udaipur
HENNING’S TWO WEEK TRIP ACROSS NORTH INDIA AND HOMESTAY EXPERIENCE IN RAJASTHAN
Henning wanted to explore the Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and also experience more of Rajasthan in Pushkar, Jodhpur and Udaipur. He w.....
- Mumbai, Goa, Hampi, Mysore, Wayanad, Calicut, Cochin
Rachel’s two week trip across South India
On her first trip to India Rachel wanted to explore both North and South India. On a month long visit to India, Rachel chose to explore a couple of we.....
- Chennai, Pondicherry, Tanjore, Madurai, Munnar, Kumarakom, Cochin
Tom and Amy’s two week trip to Kerala
For Tom and Amy’s first trip to India, they chose to tour Kerala and Tamil Nadu in South India. South India is very rich in culture, history and arc.....
- Srinagar, Kargil, Leh, Pangong, Nubra Valley, Leh
CORALIE’S TRIP TO KASHMIR, EXPLORING LEH AND LADAKH
On her second trip to India Coralie wanted to experience stunning landscapes so we recommended her into exploring Leh and Ladakh. This region is known.....