Guide Payment by different modes
Payment by credit card
The fastest and easiest way to pay us is via credit card via our own gateway here.
There is a transaction fee of 2.75% with this payment option. For your advance payment simply pay EUR/GBP/USD 500 per person and we will deduct the fee from your balance amount. To find out your balance amount payment including 2.75% credit card fee, check the TOTAL in the account summary in your travel plan.
Sometimes credit card payments don’t go through at first attempt because banks block a transaction into a foreign country. If we don’t receive the payment, we will inform you and you can try again or speak to your bank in that case.
Visa and Mastercard are accepted- Photo Credit Frankieleon
Payment by Transferwise
Transferwise is an easy-to-use international money transfer platform with low rates and fast transactions. Many of our clients have used it over the years and especially like the good currency exchange rates as well as the swift service.
Before we explain you how it works, please note:
- You have to pay the due amount in INR! We can not accept any other currencies.
- You have to enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org!
So here is a step-to-step guide on how to transfer money with Transferwise.
- Open www.transferwise.com. What you will see first is a currency conversion calculator on the right hand side. Ignore that for now and click on ‘Get Started’ below.
- Sign in or login if you have used TransferWise before. Set a secure password!
- After your login you will see the following page:
TransferWise Money Transfer- photo credit Monito – Money Transfer Comparison
You will have to first set your currency (EUR/GBP/USD/AUD etc) on top (You send) and then INR below (recipient gets). Then you will enter the due amount in INR in the lower input line. It will automatically show you now how much this will be in your currency on top, how high the fees are and what’s the current exchange rate. See as an example for an advance payment for one traveller in the image above!
- Then click on ‘Continue’ and choose if you want to pay from your personal or business account. Fill in your details such as Name, birthday, phone number and address.
- Now it will ask you about the recipient. Click on ‘Business or charity’. Now you have to enter our details which are as follows:
- Their Email: email@example.com
- Name of business: India Someday Travels LLP
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000005
- Account number: 00052560002509
- Next it will ask you ‘What’s the reason for your transfer?’. You can select travel expenses!
- After a review, you choose how you want to pay. You can pay with your online banking, credit or debit card or another option offered only in your country.
- Done! Depending on your chosen option of payment, the money should reach within minutes or 48h.
Payment by Bank transfer
Often clients prefer to pay via bank transfer through their own bank instead of using credit card or an online money transfer platform. This is okay for us but please note the following:
- Please make sure that you bear the fees as we need to ensure that we receive the costs of your trip in INR on our account.
- Bank transfers take 5-10 working days to reach us. We will only start booking your trip when we have received your advance payment. So if you want us to book your trip asap please consider credit card payment or Transferwise as those are faster.
- Please make sure that you type in all details correctly when making your payment as often payments don’t get through due to wrong spelling.
- We do not have an IBAN! Only european accounts have IBAN and we only have an Indian bank account. You will have to do an international money transfer to a non-EU country which is often only possible at your bank branch and not through online-banking.
- For the calculation of the amount in your currency we use the currency calculator of our receiving bank (HDFC) which is different from the current international exchange rate. This is to make sure that we will receive the necessary amount of your trip costs into our account.
Here are the required bank details:
Account Name: India Someday Travels LLP
Account Number: 00052560002509
Swift Code : HDFCINBB
Name of the bank : HDFC Bank
Bank branch : Mahalakshmi, Mumbai
Address of the bank branch: 4 A, Tirupati Apartments, Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai 400026
IFSC Code of the bank branch: HDFC0000005
India Someday Travels address: India Someday (C/O Abbas & Co), 235, Abdul Rehman Street, Mumbai – 400003, India, +91-022-23093228 (Phone number)
helping you travel your way
Everything you need to know about India is here We have tried writing about everything you may need help with for your trip to India, If you need help in planning a trip to India Get in touch with us to to plan your trip of a life time.