You Wander We Pay – Travel internship India
An all expenses paid six week trip to India!*conditions apply
Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost – Photo Credit Helena Cook.
What do I have to do?
- Travel across India
- Blog, take pictures and short videos about your experiences
That is more or less about it!
Tell me more!
Taking an image, freezing a moment, reveals how rich reality truly is – Photo Credit Thom Holmes
Where would I travel?
- North India, South India, the Himalayas, Bombay?
We are pretty open about destinations. We’d have a discussion before your trip on a general route, but a lot of it would be flexible.
What is not paid for?
- International flights to India
- Visa fees and vaccinations (if you decide to take them)
What is paid for?
- Stay for your entire time in India
- All internal travel (buses, trains and occasional flight)
- A daily food/activities and monument fees allowance
Mesmerizing Taj Mahal -Photo Credit Julian-yu.
I should apply if?
- You are free to travel in India for a minimum of six weeks, (between 1st August to 15th October)
- You posses good (if not exceptional) writing skills in English/German or French (one, or multiple)
- Not necessarily phenomenal, but can take good pictures
- Backpacking excites you! And you have some backpacking experience
- Bonus–If you can take videos and do a little video editing (not compulsory)
Explore the backpacking experience – Photo Credit Pexels.
To apply/know more
Share our post on facebook, tag us along with a minimum of 5 friends along with a fun travel idea you’ve been dying to carry out!
Tweet to us @indiasomeday on why you should be our wanderer along with a #indiasomeday and #thewanderingsoul
Share your coolest pic #indiasomeday on twitter and mention us on instagram
Tag us on social media – Photo Credit Gerd Altmann
I am applying for a travel internship to India, with www.stage2.indiasomeday.com , #Indiasomeday
helping you travel your way
Everything you need to know about India is here We have tried writing about everything you may need help with for your trip to India, If you need help in planning a trip to India Get in touch with us to to plan your trip of a life time.