La course de bateaux du Nehru Trophy
Boat race in Kerala. In other words, the snake-boat competition is the most important backwater event in Kerala. The race takes place every year on the second Saturday of August. A snake-boat competition is held, with a trophy instituted by former Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru. In addition to chundanvallom races (snake boats) and smaller boats, there are big events. Above all, these events have a strong sense of the spirit of the festival in them. Such as river processions and spectacular sets of decorated boats.PLANIFIEZ VOTRE VOYAGE
PLANIFIEZ VOTRE VOYAGE PLANIFIEZ VOTRE VOYAGE
Boat race in Kerala – useful info:
- Nearest train station: Alleppey, 8 km.
- Nearest Airport: Kochi International Airport, 85 km from Alleppey.
- for more information http://nehrutrophy.nic.in/pages-en-IN/default.aspx
- 65 th Nehru Trophy boat race August 12, 2017.
- to visit = Marari Beach is a sleepy fishing village not far from Alleppey and a perfect tour as you explore the backwaters of Kerala would be recommended during your trip. Beautiful white sand beach for several km lined with coconut trees and calm and preserved.
About Us – We are India Someday. A French travel agency based in Delhi and Mumbai. Our concept is transparency! Complete this questionnaire in two minutes and we will help you plan your stay in India.